About Pat Jerome Car Care
The business is jointly owned by Pat Jerome and Keith Pittard who first met up in the ’70’s through their Motorsport activities – namely rallying, not together but in different teams competing against each other.
They remained great friends into the 80’s whilst rallying. Motorsport became the second passion towards the end of the 80’s, once competitive cycling took over for each of them. In the noughties, the competitive cycling ceased and mountain biking took over, but motorsport always in the background during these years.
In 2000 an opportunity arose to take over Lavernock Road Service Station – we combined our resources and abilities and here we still are today, the motorsport has come into the workshop with us over the past ten years, from building a few cars to carrying out work on customers competing cars – Our Motorsport Trained Technicians are able to apply it’s exacting standards to all our customers cars. > read more about Keith and Pat’s motor backgrounds
Today Pat Jerome Car Care offers servicing and repairs for all makes of cars and vans. We have full up-to-date workshop facilities including 4 ramps with a 4 tonne High Lift.
The passion for cars runs throughout the business with most of the team having a motor sport background either as competitors or car builders – this motor sport grounding gives them a better understanding for quality and reliability in everyday workshop practices. Our master technician is Ford, Landrover, MG accredited
Our facilities include:-
- MOT’s, SERVICE and REPAIRS on ALL makes of Cars / Vans by our expert fully trained Technicians
- HYBRID Approved Repair and Service, AIR-CON Accredited
- DIAGNOSTICS – Ford IDS, Snap-On Modus, Autec Maxi-Das with fully trained technicians.
- TYRE SUPPLY and FITTING of most makes and most wheel sizes can be accommodated, with Laser Wheel Alignment and Caster/Camber adjustment.
- BODY SHOP – MVRA aprroved. Top class panel beating and oven baked paintwork, Black Hawk Body Alignment, Insurance Approved – minor dents to full rebuild, restoration and renovations.
- MOTORSPORT – Motorsport Trained Technicians